The 4th edition of SEE MEET Slovenia 2019, the 2-day international B2B event of SouthEast Europe, will be organized on October 16th and 17th in City Hotel in Maribor, Slovenia.
In just two days, you get an opportunity to conduct up to 15 individual meetings with potential business partners, introduce yourself and establish contacts, or start a future project.
About See Meet 2018: SEE MEET SLOVENIA 2019 is an international B2B forum that provides a unique platform for businesses working in different sectors with special attention on companies from the fields of energy efficiency, digitalization and ICT, processing industry (metal and plastic) as well as other services. The purpose of the forum is to help companies expand their businesses on domestic and international markets by organizing up to 15 pre-arranged meetings that will identify mutual interests for further cooperation in a quick and efficient way.
Is SEE MEET SLOVENIA 2019 the right event for you?
SEE MEET Slovenia 2019 is intended for large and small companies and organizations active on local, nacional and international markets and working in field such as:
- energy efficiency
- digitalization and ICT
- metal processing industry
- plastic products manufacturing
- electro industry
- furniture industry
- food and agriculture
SEE MEET Slovenia 2019 programme
- up to 15 personal meetings within two days
- 25-minute meetings: the participants choose who they want to meet
Wednesday, 16th October
- welcome reception and business conference with introductory lectures
- 7 individual meetings
- gala dinner
Thursday, 17th October
- 8 individual meetings
- closing event
PARTICIPATION FEE INCLUDES
- attendance at the business conference
- up to 15 pre-arranged meetings within two days
- snacks and beverages during breaks
- gala dinner at the end of day 1
- 1-year acces to the online catalogue of registered companies at the SEE MEET Slovenia 2019
- Optional: Accommodation in Hotel Habakuk
CONTACTS: Enquiry and information
FRANC GÖNC, See Meet Slovenia 2019 coordinator, tel. +386 (0)41 742 348, email: email@example.com
DEVELOPMENT CENTRE NOVO MESTO, D.O.O.
TJAŠA KUMP MURN, tel. +386 (0)41 390 449, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALEKSEJ METELKO, tel. +386 (0)30 304 303, email: email@example.com